23 June 2017
North York Moors
15 September 2017
15 December 2017
"Mark Reid is an outstanding guide, a genial host and clearly a first class networker. Netwalking is a superb opportunity to walk in amazing countryside while being able to share ideas with others, make new contacts and open the doors to new business. I urge anyone who wants to explore a friendly and invigorating mix of business with fresh air to get booked on to Mark’s Netwalking experience, it may well become the most profitable walk you’ll ever make."
- Rick Armstrong, Mentor-UK
BOOK YOUR PLACE - click HERE
- Meet at 9:30am at a country pub for tea/coffee (included)
- Bring a guest FREE OF CHARGE (one guest per paying NetWalker)
- We set off on our walk at 10am
- return back to the pub at around 1pm for lunch (optional)
- Walks are around 6 miles in length, which will take 3 hours
- Walks guided by Mark Reid, who is a fully qualified and insured Mountain Leader.
- No set agendas, no networking 'rules' - just an enjoyable and inspirational walk with like-minded business people whilst surrounded by inspirational landscapes.