23 June 2017
North York Moors
15 September 2017
15 December 2017
"Mark Reid is an outstanding guide, a genial host and clearly a first class networker. Netwalking is a superb opportunity to walk in amazing countryside while being able to share ideas with others, make new contacts and open the doors to new business. I urge anyone who wants to explore a friendly and invigorating mix of business with fresh air to get booked on to Mark’s Netwalking experience, it may well become the most profitable walk you’ll ever make."
- Rick Armstrong, Mentor-UK
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Only £25 per NetWalk
And bring a friend or colleague free!
Pay securely online
Complete the Booking Form
- Choice of four NetWalks throughout the year on a weekday morning in Spring (March), Summer (June), Autumn (September) & Winter (December)
- Fully guided morning's NetWalk with Mark Reid, who is a fully qualified and insured professional Mountain Leader
- Tea and coffee when we meet at a great country pub
- Bring a guest FREE OF CHARGE (one guest per paying NetWalker)
- Detailed list of who is joining you on the NetWalk
- Use of our waterproof outdoor clothing (if required) - please provide your own walking boots
Terms & Conditions:
- Part of the attraction of valley, hill and mountain walking is the challenge of tackling different terrains, landscapes and weather conditions. Every effort is made to minimize potential hazards; however, the very nature of hill walking involves a certain level of unavoidable risk of accident and/or injury. By taking part in this activity, you are aware of and accept these risks.
- All walks will involve a varying degree of rough terrain, muddy/rocky/wet ground, remote open country, high ground, moorland, mountainous terrain, stiles, stream crossings, roads and lanes, farms and livestock as well as a number of ascents/descents, some of which may be steep. We may also encounter adverse weather conditions whilst on the walk.
- Walking and outdoor activities can be strenuous. Never underestimate the strenuous nature of walking particularly when this is combined with high ground and the elements.
- No previous hill-walking experience is required and walks are ‘pitched’ according to the experience and average fitness levels of the group. However, a reasonable level of fitness is required as the natural environment can be demanding at times.
- All participants must provide suitable outdoor footwear, preferably walking boots, with sturdy cleated soles and ankle support.
- Mark Reid accepts no responsibility for personal accidents or injury or for loss or damage to personal effects unless caused by their negligence as Walk Leaders. We strongly recommend you have adequate personal insurance cover for accident or injury, as well as travel insurance in case of cancellation.
- All participants must take heed of any information, guidance or hazard warnings given by the Walk Leader during the pre-walk briefing or whilst on the walk.
- The Walk Leader reserves the right to refuse to take a participant whom they consider will be unable to complete the planned activity or is wearing unsuitable clothing.
- Accommodation, Food & Travel - You must book and pay for any accommodation, food and/or travel (the 'service provided') directly yourself. The contract for the service provided is between the person making the booking and the service provider.
- Payments - full payment is required prior to the NetWalk (the ‘event’) to secure your booking.
- Cancellations: You may cancel your booking any time within 14 days from the date you paid for your booking ('date of booking'), and we will refund the cost of your booking in full. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by email, text or post. There are no refunds for cancellations made after 14 days from the date you paid for your place. All bookings are non transferable.
- The event may be cancelled by the Walk Leader within 48 hours of the event due to adverse weather conditions or forecast. If the event is cancelled by the Walk Leader then the event will either be rescheduled for another date, your booking transferred to another advertised date or a credit note issued to be redeemed within 12 months against any other NetWalk. The decision to cancel the event lies solely with the Walk Leader. In the event of cancellation by the Walk Leader, then TeamWalking’s liability is limited to the cost of your chosen activity only. We recommend you have adequate travel insurance in case of cancellation.
- The pre-planned routes may be subject to change whilst on the walk due to adverse weather conditions, pace of the group, fitness and ability levels, accidents or injuries etc. In extreme circumstances the walk may be terminated. Once the walk has commenced then any such changes to the pre-planned walk are deemed to be part of the event. The decision to change or terminate the walk lies solely with the Walk Leader.
- All participants must be aged 18 years or over.
NetWalking is operated by TeamWalking, 102 Leeds Road, Harrogate, HG2 8HBR