16 December 2016
24 March 2017
21 June 2017
North York Moors
22 September 2017
15 December 2017
North York Moors
"Mark Reid is an outstanding guide, a genial host and clearly a first class networker. Netwalking is a superb opportunity to walk in amazing countryside while being able to share ideas with others, make new contacts and open the doors to new business. I urge anyone who wants to explore a friendly and invigorating mix of business with fresh air to get booked on to Mark’s Netwalking experience, it may well become the most profitable walk you’ll ever make."
- Rick Armstrong, Mentor-UK
A heady mix of hillwalking & networking
When was the last time you had 3 hours to discuss your business with other business people?
Come away re-energised with great ideas
NEW - book a NetWalk and bring a friend FREE OF CHARGE
a great way to spend some quality time with a business colleague!
NETWALKING CAN HELP YOU…
- Develop new business relationships
- Reflect upon your own business
- Generate new ideas
- Relax, de-stress and re-focus.
THE INSPIRATIONAL WAY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Healthy, revitalising and inspirational walks with a professional outdoor guide
- Uninterrupted ‘talk time’ with like-minded business people
- No set agendas, no rules - effective yet informal networking
- Meet and finish at a great country pub
ABOUT NETWALKING - WHAT HAPPENS
- Four morning walks throughout the year - a walk for every season
- Stunning locations throughout Yorkshire
- Meet for coffee at 9:30am, walk & talk for 3 hours, return to the pub for lunch
- Bring a friend or business colleague FREE OF CHARGE
- We can provide waterproof clothing & kit
MARK REID - YOUR NETWALKING GUIDE
- Mark Reid - author of 'The Inn Way' guidebooks and qualified Mountain Leader
- Mark has exceptional local knowledge
- Mark is passionate about the outdoors and wants to share this with you.
Only £20 per NetWalk
and you can bring a friend or colleague!
* Mark Reid held his first NetWalk in July 2008 in the Yorkshire Dales and, as far as he is aware, this was the first event to combine networking and hill walking.